These Boneless Baked Pork Chops Are Made With Pantry Ingredients And Ready In 20 Minutes! pork barrel chops baked in the oven are a great and comfortable meal made with bare pantry ingredients, and entirely takes about 30 minutes from start to finish ! Boneless pork chops are seasoned with a flavorful dry hang-up and oven baked on a sheet pan or baking dish to juicy perfection.
Reading: Easy Oven Baked Pork Chops
This oven pork chop recipe is one to have in your cook repertory, particularly for busy weeknights or on weekends when you in truth don ’ thyroxine spirit like cooking a complicate meal .
These Are The Best Baked Pork Chops Ever And Always Turn Out Perfect! For a complete meal, we love serving these tasty oven baked pork chops with a dim-witted salad, roasted fingerling potatoes, these tasty sauteed green beans or with maple oven roasted sweet potatoes .
The Best bake pork barrel Chops
Most people think baking pork chops produces dry, ruffianly and tasteless meat. The truth is that bake pork barrel chops can be amazingly tender and juicy if you cook them at the right temperature and for the right time .
I get so many questions about cooking boneless pork chops in the oven, largely from people who grew up eating dried up pork and are hesitant to even try baked pork recipes. however, achieving tender, lush and never-dry pork chops is pretty easy – don ’ t overcook them !
The Secret To Juicy Baked Pork Chops
- Type of Pork Chop: Choose chops that are at least 1-inch thick. Thin chops tend to always dry up when baked. You can use bone-in or boneless pork chops for this recipe with great success.
- Cooking Time: All pork chops are not created equal. Some are thinner, thicker, have extra fat on the edges, etc. Think of the cooking time in this recipe as a guideline. To ensure succulent and juicy pork, you need to check the internal temperature with an instant-read thermometer a few times during the last part of the baking.
- Internal Temperature: Remove the pork chops from the oven when they reach an internal temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit and allow them to stay for 5 minutes before serving them or slicing them. During this period of time called “carryover cooking”, the temperature of the meat will rise to 145 degrees, which is the USDA’s safe temperature guideline for consuming pork chops.
pork Chops Recipe Ingredients
This oven baked pork barrel chop recipe uses a identical simple dry rub that is ace flavorful. however, feel release to customize the seasonings and spices if you prefer .
- Pork Chops: In this recipe, I use boneless pork chops that are 1-inch thick minimum. Bone-in pork chops are also an excellent option.
- Olive Oil: Canola oil, avocado oil and coconut oil can be used as well.
- Seasonings: Brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
How To Make Pork Chops In Oven
If clock time permits, season the chops and let them sit on the counterpunch for 15 to 30 minutes while you make the lie of the meal. You can besides season the pork barrel and store them covered in the refrigerator nightlong .
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the dry rub ingredients.
- Place the chops on a baking sheet and brush or drizzle the the pork chops with oil.
- Season the pork on both sides.
- Bake until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees, the temperature will rise while the pork rests (read more about carryover cooking at the bottom of the post).
- Remove the meat from the oven and let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
Just A Few Simple Steps And Dinner Is Ready
Do You Bake Pork Chops Covered Or Uncovered ?
I bake these easy pork barrel chops in the oven uncovered .
What temperature Should Pork Chops Be Cooked At ?
The USDA ’ s dependable temperature road map for pork barrel chops is 145 degrees Fahrenheit. I recommend you remove them from the oven when the temperature reaches 140 degrees Fahrenheit and allow the pork barrel to rest for a few minutes. During this stay prison term the temperature will rise 5 to 10 degrees .
At What Oven temperature to Bake Pork Chops ?
For this easy pork barrel chop recipe, I bake the pork barrel chops in a 375 academic degree oven .
How long Do You Bake Pork Chops at 375 degrees ?
This pork barrel chop recipe bakes in the oven for about 20 minutes. It is significant to check the kernel temperature with an instantaneous read thermometer to prevent overcooking. I normally start checking after 17 minutes of baking.
not all pork chops are created peer – the fat content, the claim thickness of the chop, how the pork barrel was raised ( organic, grain feed, etc ), all have an effect on the accurate broil meter .
For Juicy Pork Chops, Patience, A Watchful Eye And A Meat Thermometer Are Keys To Success.
What is The Best Pork Chop for Baking ?
When buying pork barrel chops, you will find different cuts of chops. Let ’ s talk about them :
- Pork chops are a cut from the loin of the pig that runs from the shoulder to the butt.
- The name of the chop depends only by what area of the loin they are cut from. The rib chop and the loin chop are usually the most popular cuts. For this recipe, I used boneless loin chop.
- The best pork chops for baking are boneless or bone-in pork chops that are at least 1-inch thick. Don’t remove that fat layer at the edge, it will protect the edges from drying out.
Did You Know?
pork barrel chops are a cut from the loin that runs from the shoulder to the butt of the farrow. however, the term “ pork barrel cigarette ” – the cut by and large used to make pulled pork comes from the hog ’ south shoulder .
What kind of seasoning should I use for Oven Baked Pork Chops ?
- When seasoning pork, the sky is the limit! Pork chops are incredibly versatile. They have a mild flavor and can take to different kinds of seasoning.
- For this easy pork chop recipe, I seasoned the pork with a simple dry rub made with brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika and Italian seasoning.
- Spices like cumin and chili powder are also wonderful seasonings for pork chops. Take a look at these Baked Pork Chops with Southwest Dried Rub. They are so flavorful and easy to make!
Pork Chops Are Budget Friendly- Healthy And Lean
Pork Chop Recipe Tips
- Turn these oven baked pork chops into a sheet pan meal by adding a few veggies to the baking pan. Simply place the vegetables on the pan and drizzle/season with olive oil, salt and black pepper. Bake and voila! Red bell peppers, zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus and mushrooms work well. If you prefer adding potatoes or sweet potatoes, they must be cut into small pieces so they cook in the same amount of time as the pork.
- If you are following a Paleo diet, make Paleo Pork Chops by swapping the sugar with coconut sugar. For Whole 30 and Keto diets, remove the brown sugar from the spice mix and add 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder. You can also rub the chops with olive oil and a thin layer of mustard for added flavor!
- These pork chops can be stored in the refrigerator, in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- This baked pork chop recipe is gluten free!
Wondering what to serve with these delicious Boneless Baked Pork Chops? Here are a few side dishes for you:
Follow me on social media for more recipe ideas & inspiration !
Easy Oven Baked Pork Chops
These Oven Baked Pork Chops are seasoned with simple spices and then baked to perfection. This baked pork chop recipe produces succulent, tender, juicy and flavorful pork chops every time!
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon italian season or dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon ocean salt
1/4 teaspoon flat coat black capsicum
Read more: Easy Oven-Baked Baby Back Ribs
boneless pork chops ( 1-inch thick )
2 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper for easy clean up.
In a small bowl, mix the dry rub ingredients.
Rub the pork chops with the olive oil and season them with the dry rub. Make sure you rub the seasoning all over the pork chops (both sides).
Place the pork chops onto the prepared baking sheet.
Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 140 to 145 degrees. Please read notes about carryover cooking and decide at what exact temperature to remove the pork from the oven.
Remove from the oven and let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes, tented with aluminum foil. While the meat rests – the temperature will redistribute (carryover cooking) and the internal temperature will rise about 5 to 10 degrees. Serve.
Chef ’ s Tips
- The USDA’s safe temperature guideline for pork chops is 145 degrees.
- I remove the pork chops from the oven when they reach an internal temperature of 140 degrees. I let them rest for 5 minutes. During this resting period the temperature should rise up to 145 degrees (carryover cooking). Find more information in the post.
- If you prefer, remove the chops from the oven when they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- For best practices, always use an instant read thermometer when cooking meats.
- Exact cooking times vary depending on the size and thickness of the pork chop.
- Bone-in pork chops (1-inch thick min) can also be used. Adjust cooking times.
Read more: Easy Oven-Baked Baby Back Ribs
* Please bill that all nutrition information are just estimates. Values will vary among brands, so we encourage you to calculate these on your own for most accurate results .