I use blockheaded boneless chops and add a simple homemade spice rub. The leave is a modern family front-runner meal in no prison term at all !
An Easy Favorite
This is an easy recipe to love, its flavorful, tender and fast !
- Pork chops are very lean yet, they cook up tender and juicy in the air fryer.
- These pork chops only take about 12 minutes to cook.
- The simple rub adds just the right amount of sweetness and a touch of heat but you can use any spice mixture you love.
Chops for Air Frying
You ’ ll wish nice thick chops for air travel frying, approximately 3/4″ midst. This gives the outside a chance to caramelize while the kernel stays fat inside .
I prefer boneless chops and most often choose kernel cut chops. They ’ ra nice and list and cook absolutely in the air fryer
To Make Chops Tender
While it ’ mho optional, these are soaked in a quick seawater barely like our fave oven baked pork barrel chops. A brine has salt & carbohydrate which helps to break down bad fibers ( and it adds great flavor ) .
While the brine is optional if you have time ( even 20 minutes ) I highly recommend it !
If you are short on time, combine the seawater ingredients with warm water ( a bit less than called for ) until dissolved and then add methamphetamine to make it cold. Soak the pork barrel for at least 20 minutes, longer is better if you can .
How to Cook Pork Chops in Air Fryer
- Add pork to the brine (salt/sugar mixture) if using and let soak at least 20 minutes.
- Pat dry and rub with the spice mixture in the recipe below.
- Air fry until tender (about 12 minutes). Rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Juicy perfection !
Serve these delectable chops with potatoes or rice, and roasted veggies for the perfect meal !
Tips for the Best Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Choose chops that are of uniform size and shape so they all cook evenly.
- Be sure to pat them dry with a paper towel so the rub sticks to the meat.
- If you skip the brine, add salt to the rub!
- Ensure the chops are 3/4″ thick. If they’re thinner, cook for less time. If they’re thicker, cook longer.
- Make sure the air fryer is pre-heated (and be sure to rest the chops before serving).
More Perfect Pork Chops
Did you love these Air Fryer Pork Chops? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Air Fryer Pork Chops
Servings 4 writer
Brined pork chops rubbed with spices and air-fried until juicy & tender!
4 boneless pork chops ¾ column inch thick
Brine (optional, see notes)
4 cups water system
¼ cup kosher salt
2 tablespoons boodle
1 teaspoon peppercorns
2 tablespoons brown carbohydrate
1 teaspoon chili powder
Read more: Garlic Roasted Radishes
Follow Spend with Pennies on Pinterest
- Combine seawater ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a seethe. once sugar and strategic arms limitation talks are dissolved, remove from estrus and aplomb completely .
- Pour cooled brine over pork chops and let ride at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours. Drain well and dab dry with a newspaper towel .
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F .
- Mix hang-up ingredients and massage into pork chops .
Place pork chops in the air fryer basket and cook 12 minutes, turning after 6 minutes or until chops reach 145°F. Do not overcook.
Rest 5 minutes before cutting.
Brine is optional but recommended. If needed, use less water system in the brine and add ice to cool it down cursorily .
If you skip the brine, add salt to the rub mixture .
Thinner chops will need less time while thick chops may need an extra hour or two. Use a kernel thermometer to ensure the pork chops do not overcook .
The pork should be cooked to 145°F. I remove the pork at 140°F as the temperature will continue to rise as it rests. Do not overcook .
( Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. )
Dinner, Entree, Main Course, Pork
Read more: Million Dollar Roast Beef Tenderloin Recipe
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encourage and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting fully recipes to any sociable media is strictly prohibited. Please position my photograph manipulation policy here
Category : Culinary