Are you busy ? then 65 easy goodly dinner ideas to the rescue !
Hello. My name is Olena and I am a busy working ma of 2. I know your clamber – I can help you ! I hate “ What ’ s for dinner ? ” question besides. During the last 10 years of running this web log, I have put a lot of feat in testing and creating healthy dinner recipes you can feed your kin.
Why These 65 Healthy Dinner Recipes Work?
- Quick: Ready in 30 – 45 minutes for busy weeknights. Think one pot meals, quick stir fry and curry recipes, and everyone favorite hand held foods like tacos and quesadillas all packed with healthy ingredients and a ton of flavor.
- Easy: All these healthy recipes use simple ingredients you can find at any grocery store. Also I cut back on unnecessary steps and clean up with each single recipe. Ain’t nobody got time for that!
- Kid approved: Think – now you are armed with 65 healthy dinner ideas your family will enjoy! These are tasty healthy meals I tested on my own children and then picked their favorites out of 250 healthy dinner recipes we have here on iFOODreal. Dinner table will be quiet 100%!
Bookmark this link for “[email protected], what’s for dinner?” moments. And be healthy! I think it’s the best collection of dinner recipes on the web.
What should a healthy dinner have? A healthy balance meal consists of thin protein, complex carbohydrates, goodly fats and character. In terms of food items, it means meat/seafood/plant based protein, wholly grain or starchy vegetable, avocado or healthy oils, and veggies. It besides falls into a daily recommend limit of sodium consumption for your sex and historic period. This is a general rule of finger. What is the healthiest dinner you can eat? The healthiest dinner you can eat, in my public opinion, is a balance meal that covers all food groups mentioned above, and made with fresh local and/or constituent ingredients.
For exercise, grilled chicken summit made with organic kernel, served with quinoa and cucumber tomato salad made with farmer ’ s market produce is one of the healthiest meals in my books. What do normal families eat for dinner? We all know everyone has their own understand of “ normal ”. I can tell you what our family eats for dinner inspired by healthy life style, West Coast location, and ukrainian and russian inheritance.
We strive to cover all food groups to keep everyone full. We do not worry about making fancy meals, if it fits certain cuisine or looks pretty. We besides buy dim-witted ingredients and do not like food waste.
Often for dinner, it is one of our dinner recipes. many nights, I love making a huge potentiometer of soup or stew because it makes 2 dinners or leftovers for lunch – we grew up eating soup every day ! then another night it can be leftovers of all sorts plus electric refrigerator items that have to be eaten. And quite often it ’ randomness “ everything but kitchen sink ” salads with boughten healthy fertilization. And occasionally cereal, freeze pizza, potstickers and Annie ’ sulfur macintosh and cheese when we are good “ done ”.
Healthy eat is all about libra ! We do not follow diets. Can these dinners be made in advance or frozen? Yes, many can be. If especial recipe can be, you will see recommendations Make Ahead and Freeze in recipe poster ’ randomness instructions. besides lots of good information in the post itself. How can I cook any of these healthy dinners for two or one person? Cut recipe in half and cook as per instructions. I think this is the easiest mathematics calculation for ingredient amounts, and not besides many leftovers. Will these meals help me to lose weight? disclosure – I am not a repair, so I just share what works for us. We eat what you find on ifoodreal recipes page plus casual treat, a glass of wine and a night out. It is all about libra. We eat 80 % healthy and do not have issues with weight. We besides keep active with walks, working around the property, motorcycle rides, runs ( my husband ) etc. 5 days a workweek on average. But even grocery shopping or house clean is an activity.
I think system of weights management and weight unit loss is all about living a “ normal ” life style without extremes – not eating debris food all the time but not being on restrictive diet like keto, low carb etc. You can read more about my food doctrine and me here.
Popular Chicken Recipes
Chicken dinner recipes are our go-to. I normally serve these dim-witted chicken dishes with a side of quinoa, brown rice, buckwheat or mashed potatoes. And a basic salad like cucumber and tomato salad or boodle salad .
complete dinner with one of these 65 goodly sides. Browse our best collections with over 65 chicken recipes for major cooking inspiration .
Baked Chicken Breast is easy, juicy and ready with 5 minutes of homework. This elementary chicken front recipe will become your go-to ! You can besides make this easily Instant Pot chicken breast using spices from this recipe, use leftovers for wimp salad or whip up a batch of healthy waffles to make your own luminosity version of chicken and waffles .
perfectly cooked basic Air Fryer Chicken Breast – this chicken is lightly spiced and absolutely offer and juicy in under 30 minutes from startle to finish !
Healthy White Chicken Chili is a 30 minute meal with wimp summit, egg white beans, corn, cumin and yogurt. This healthy dinner idea is easily to make on the stave, crockpot or just make blink of an eye Pot white chicken chili. A on-key crowd pleaser !
Honey Garlic Chicken is amazing chicken recipe to have as a accompaniment plan. Delicious honey garlic sauce with simple ingredients from your pantry will transform fresh wimp breasts or thighs in delicious meal the stallion class will love !
Chicken Breast with Tomatoes with cursorily seared chicken tenders, then sautéed with clean tomatoes, garlic and oregano. It is one of light healthy dinner ideas inspired by my ukrainian grandma ’ second fresh cook .
Lemon Chicken is cursorily pan seared until crispy and then coated in lemon butter sauce. This 30 moment restaurant quality chicken recipe is perfective for a weeknight !
Cajun Chicken Recipe that can be baked, pan fried or grilled. Lean chicken breast coated in easy homemade cajun seasoning for easy and delicious weeknight dinner with a bunch of spirit .
30 Minute Healthy Chicken Lettuce Wraps with chicken cooked in tasty piquant sauce and loaded up on crisp boodle leaves .
Healthy Chicken Alfredo with less calories and fat but so flavorful. unharmed wheat noodles and veggies with delightful creamy sauce for child approved meal .
Chicken turns out flavorful and crank ! Choose from fajita, greek, lemon, teriyaki and ranch marinades. Each dim-witted marinade is made ingredients you credibly already have on hand !
- Wash your hands and sink for food safety: Handling meat requires basic hygiene for food safety – just wash your hands, utensils, board and sink with soap after each use. Nothing more.
- Buy internal read thermometer to simplify life: Simple food thermometer like this one will let you know quickly when your chicken is ready.
- Buy organic or local chicken if you can: Generally speaking, organic chicken is better for you and for the planet. It eats organic feed like grain or grass, is not pumped with antibiotics and has higher nutritional value that conventionally raised chicken. However, if you find local chicken farmer that lets chickens roam in his garden and eat grass, worms and kitchen scraps, that is very good “organic” chicken meat as well.
- Cut up whole chicken to save $: Whole chicken is the cheapest cut of meat per pound. To save money, especially if you would like to eat organic meat, buy a bird, follow this tutorial on
Healthy Tacos & Burritos
Kids love anything greaser, quesadillas and burrito. Just like they love anything muffins. Can ’ t get away from tall mallow when making those. I try to use a act less of choice natural or organic cheese. And load these finger foods with veggies, protein and envelop in unharmed wheat or corn tortillas. Easy and healthy !
If your noon meal is a fight, check out these easy lunch ideas !
Chicken Tostadas with simple ingredients in 20 minutes. Tostada is tasty, healthy and agile dinner if you make it at home. Instant Pot rotisserie wimp leftovers are perfect for chicken tostada .
Make a weeknight meal or last minute entertainment a cinch with these Shrimp Tacos. Spicy, creamy and healthy ! I even used shop bought packaged coleslaw. It is one of the acme 5 healthy dinner ideas here on the web log because it takes only 15 minutes !
THE BEST Healthy Fish Tacos with piquant crisp battered fish, cube avocado, crunchy coleslaw and the best crema sauce. I promise, this healthy fish greaser recipe is better than any food truck !
30 minute Ground Chicken Tacos cooked with vegetables and all the fixings in one frying pan for a healthy taco family meal. Perfect for busy weeknights and kids absolutely love these chicken taco !
ground Turkey Tacos are fresh, flavorful and oh-so-easy in 20 minutes. Your family will not miss the gripe and ask to make them again and again. No dry turkey taco hera !
Craving wings ? Make these Buffalo Chicken Tacos smothered in Frank ’ s red blistering sauce and dipped into homemade goodly blue cheese greek yogurt sauce. To die for !
Chicken Quesadilla with lots of veggies, less cheese, whole wheat tortillas and baked alternatively of fried. lone 5 ingredients ! Healthy, easy and delicious Mexican food .
vegetarian quesadilla with black beans, veggies and a moderate come of cheese tucked inside a hale wheat tortilla and then baked. You can even turn this into a deep-freeze meal for busy weeknights .
Chicken Burrito Recipe is arrant for interfering people ! Meal prep 17 chicken burrito in an hour in the Instant Pot or on the stove and freeze for later. Turn it into a low carb burrito bowl or try my slowly Instant Pot chicken and rice without the tortilla .
- Learn to cook and enjoy brown rice: Brown rice and white rice differ in cooking time and nutrition. Brown rice is a healthier option containing an outer bran but cooks longer. That’s why cooking brown rice in Instant Pot is my favorite method.
- Canned goods can be healthy: I consider canned Mexican goods like diced green chiles, chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, salsa and even organic refried beans all healthy options. All you have to watch out is how much to use because of added sodium. Buy low sodium whenever possible.
- Choose whole grain and corn tortillas: Tortillas made with all purpose flour are stripped of nutrients. Use whole wheat and corn tortillas to add fiber and complex carbs that will keep your belly full longer.
- Wheat tortillas are easier for rolling: Wheat contains gluten which makes goods more pliable. Choose wheat vs. corn tortillas when making
Kid Friendly Skillets
Skillets are the best ! You throw everything together and adjust the taste as you go. This type of quick and easy healthy dish is then hard to screw up. Skillets are great for founder cooks. And I besides love that many can be made low carb with lots of veggies, but besides served with a grain .
Got athirst kids between meals ? 65 healthy nosh recipes and 21 best muffin recipes to the rescue !
Mexican Chicken and Zucchini cooked in one frying pan with black beans, corn, newly herb, taco season and melted cheese on crown. One pan and low carb supper. It is one of peak 3 goodly dinner recipes here on the web log .
This Teriyaki Chicken and Cauliflower combines juicy chicken, crisp cauliflower, and a sweet and sticky healthy teriyaki sauce. 30 moment dinner that will satisfy all your assume out cravings .
This Garlic Chicken Zucchini and Corn Recipe is a 20 moment healthy meal idea that was inspired by my ukrainian roots. Low carb, easy and one pan delectability !
Mushroom Stroganoff is a 30 minute vegetarian meal that is hearty, creamy and flavorful even for carnivores. It is quick, easy and you will not miss the kernel !
One Pan Mexican Chicken and Rice is an slowly chicken frying pan recipe made with pantry staples. Rice and chicken breasts are simmered in salsa broth, then finished with gooey cheese and served with avocado .
Taco Skillet is everything you love about greaser in one pan. Easy, promptly and goodly Mexican food you can make precisely the manner your family likes it .
Caprese Chicken and Zucchini cooked in fresh tomato sauce, with melted american bison mozzarella cheese on top and garnished with basil. Serve on its own for easy low carb dinner or with spaghetti for a class meal .
This low Carb Ground Turkey Zucchini Skillet with Pesto is delightful 30 hour one pot family dinner estimate. minimum ingredients and effort with maximum flavour .
goodly Pasta with broccoli, sun dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and pasta of your choice in 30-ish minutes. It is in top 7 of quick, easy and delicious healthy meal ideas here .
Quick and easy 30 Minute Skillet Sweet Potatoes with beans, corn, fresh lime juice and melted cheese on top. To die for healthy vegetarian dinner ! Want to kick it up a health component a notch ? Make pan world ’ s most crisp fried bean curd at same prison term and you will never regret it !
- Which skillet is the best? I like to use ceramic non-stick PFOA free skillets and prefer a larger 12″ wide with deep edges. Keep in mind, any non-stick coating loses its non-stick qualities after about 6 months. So, it’s not you. So far, I had the most luck with Green Pan where it lasts well beyond 1-2 years.
- Buy large lid: Most large skillets do not come with a lid which often recipe calls to use to provide a tight seal (important!). I use this universal lid or a pizza stone for my extra large 14 inch wide skillet.
- Substitute with Dutch oven: Since Dutch oven sears and retains heat well, you can use it to cook a skillet recipe in it.
Quick Stir Fry and Curries
My syndicate loves curry and stir fry dinner recipes. Stir fries are loaded with veggies and are extremely goodly ; specially when you make homemade touch fry sauce. You can eat stir child on its own for a moo carb meal or with a complex carb side. healthy meals made comfortable !
still need more aid with dinner ? Check out iFOODreal healthy meal plans .
Healthy Chicken Stir Fry is a 30 moment meal everyone will love ! Veggies and chicken are thickly coated in homemade gratifying and savory sauce in this wimp stimulate electrocute recipe .
korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls for a weeknight easy meal or lazy Saturday. Chock full of vegetables with twice less sodium and boodle, your kids will be going for seconds of this healthy 30 minute meal .
low carb mexican Cauliflower Rice with ground turkey and lots of veggies for a healthy 30 minute dinner stallion family will love. This quick frying pan is easy, flavorful and fill !
20 Minute Salmon Stir Fry Recipe with vegetables the whole kin will love ! Healthy, easy and delectable .
Make authentic Thai Chicken Curry in 30 minutes with simple ingredients from any grocery store storehouse. healthy dinners like this one save a set of money on learn out .
This Chicken Curry will be the best you always tried ! Chicken simmered in a flavorful sauce with coconut milk and yellow curry powderize, then served over rice. So aromatic !
Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry is a elementary and healthy 30 minute meal made with chicken front, broccoli and a sweet lemony stir fry sauce your whole family will love !
Cauliflower Fried Rice is healthy, first gear carb and and thus tasty kids will think it is real rice. cook in 15 minutes with fresh or freeze cauliflower, this will become your new darling stimulate fry .
Healthy Peanut Chicken Soba Noodles Recipe with chime peppers, kale and delightful sauce. 30 minute dinner mind your family will actually eat .
This Beef Stir Fry is loaded with vegetables, tender juicy gripe and healthy gripe stir fry sauce. Homemade taiwanese restaurant style dinner that comes together in 30 minutes.Serve with brown rice, quinoa or over cauliflower fry rice for a low carb meal .
Shrimp Stir Fry with fresh and lush shrimp, crisp vegetables and homemade stir fry sauce. Serve over brown university rice, spaghetti, quinoa or cauliflower rice and best dinner in the earth is ready .
Craving asian but not MSG ? Try this Healthy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry with homemade sauce that can be on your kin dinner table in 30 minutes .
- Have all veggies chopped for a stir fry: Stir fry cooks fast! So the key to crispy rather than soggy and overcooked veggies is to have them all ready to go before you turn on the skillet to preheat.
- Preheat well: First preheat the skillet, then preheat the oil in it. Only then add meat and veggies.
- Use proper oils: When stir frying, the heat is at the highest. Using high smoke point oils like avocado or coconut oil is the best option.
- Stir frying garlic and ginger: Both burn fast. You want to stir them constantly and cook only for a few seconds.
- Thick sauce: For proper consistency homemade thick stir fry sauce use cornstarch and do not cover when cooking. This will make veggies leak their juices and make dish watery.
- Use fresh aromatics: Spices like curry powder, chili powder, cumin etc. have to be fresh for the most flavor. It means they can be stored for a few years tightly sealed in a cool dark place. It doesn’t mean you have to buy fresh spices every year but rather use them on a regular basis, buy as much as you need and replace when become unflavorful.
One Pot/Pan Healthy Meals
These one pot and sheet pan dinners prove that healthy dinners can be flavorful without washing 3 pots. With one pan cooking it ’ randomness important to figure out the right combination of foods, so pasta doesn ’ metric ton catch mushy or kernel not fully cooked. Below, are all judge and true one batch wonders and I ’ thousand working on more .
Browse our best collections with over 100 Instant Pot recipes for major one pot cooking inspiration .
Steak Fajitas with tender juicy slices of beef, onions and bell peppers cooked together on a sheet pan for a immediate dinner. Healthy, easy and always a hit with the stallion family !
Healthy Mac and Cheese in one toilet in 15 minutes. Creamy, bum and flavorful and equally healthy as it gets. Discover more pasta wins by browsing 45 of my darling pasta recipes !
This agile and slowly one pot Chicken Stew is made with chicken, potatoes and carrots simmered in a lusciously seasoned broth and garnished with fresh herbs. Anticipating that first hot sip off your spoon is what will happen every time you smell the grizzle cook on the stave. This is my ukrainian grandma ’ s recipe barely like her popular Instant Pot beef grizzle recipe and borsch recipe .
Roasted chicken thigh, potatoes, carrots and onion tossed in simple spices, garlic and oil. then oven baked until chicken is juicy with crisp clamber and onions are roasted. major yum ! One of my ma ’ second easy healthy dinner ideas .
tuscan Chicken Pasta with healthy creamy garlic sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach and wimp. 30 minute one potentiometer meal for busy weeknights. Kids will approve !
One Pot Chicken Quinoa is loaded with broccoli, wholesome quinoa, fat chicken and delightful flavours. nothing is “ boring ” about this healthy one batch meal perfect for a weeknight dinner !
10 moment spaghetti with tomato sauce. I call it a Million Dollar Spaghetti Recipe because it is easy, flying and tastes like a illusion italian restaurant meal. Serve with lamb roast or turkey ridicule for a very fancy meal !
One Pan Chicken and Potatoes prepared and baked with tomatoes, garlic and oregano on same sail pan. Easy, goodly and absolutely delightful quick dinner solution for interfering weeknights .
One Pot Chili Mac Recipe from Thug Kitchen 101 cookbook with beer, beans, pasta, olives, spices and cheese or make it vegan, all in 30 minutes. besides try my easy Instant Pot turkey chili and you will not be disappointed .
pasta with Ground Turkey and Broccoli is 30 hour one potentiometer meal with joker, broccoli, tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. Inspired by this ground turkey pasta casserole. It is one of those dinner recipes your kin will ask to make again and again. And if you make them almond flour banana bread for dessert, they will love you constantly !
Skillet Enchiladas is a one batch meal a.k.a wonder. 30 minutes and you have lazy gripe enchilada for supper. And healthy !
- Invest in a Dutch oven: I own two 6 quart Lodge dutch ovens and they are worth every penny. They last forever, are affordable and cook food evenly and very-very nicely. A must for a healthy cook!
- Do not take a peek: When cooking whole grains like rice or quinoa, do not peek in to see “how it is doing down there”. Leave the lid on for required amount of time – it is the most common reason for complaints “my rice is hard”.
- Follow the recipe: With one pot cooking, all items go in in stages for a reason. These kind of recipes are truly tested to avoid mushy mess and “hard rice”.
- Light vs. dark baking sheets: When making sheet pan meals, keep in mind that dark baking sheet will cook food faster than light colored one.
Juicy Ground Turkey Dinners
It is true that flat coat turkey can be dry. But rest assured, I have included entirely the juiciest turkey dinner recipes .
For more uses for that clique of grind turkey that is better for you than gripe, browse our collection of 45 best grind turkey recipes .
Turkey Meatballs without breadcrumb baked in the oven until blue inside and gold outside. Serve with spaghetti, add to homemade vegetable soup or double the recipe and freeze. So slowly and healthy !
blue and flavorful Healthy Turkey Burgers with 5 simple ingredients. sumptuously damp, smack-your-lips and the best turkey burger recipe on the web !
Super easy and juicy Mexican Meatballs with grate turkey, baked for 15 minutes, then served with rice or as an appetizer .
These Healthy Turkey Sliders are fast, juicy and flavorful. With a bite of bacon, cheese and traditional fixings, everyone will love wrapped in lettuce mini burgers !
Healthy Thai Meatballs with turkey, coconut milk, bolshevik curry paste and zucchini rather of breadcrumbs. Rave reviews from EVERYONE !
- Ground turkey is an acquired taste: Especially if you are used to ground beef and now are trying to eat healthier. Give it time.
- Mix with veggies: Adding shredded zucchini or mixing with veggies always makes lean poultry more juicy without compromising the health factor.
- Cover up with sauce: Going back to an acquired taste factor, if you mix it in into
Salmon Healthy Dinner Ideas
Salmon is a regale because of its price. I truly believe in eating baseless salmon vs. farmed. These healthy salmon recipes are quick in under 30 minutes. And again, serve them with a whole grain and a side of veggies alternatively of salad for a change : corn, asparagus, butternut squash and cauliflower stimulate fry .
Check out these 15 healthy salmon recipes that you will want to make again and again .
Thai Broiled Salmon with easy homemade gratifying chili sauce cooked until caramelized on lead and juicy inside .
Delicious Air Fryer Salmon and Brussel Sprouts in 20 minutes ! perfectly cook salmon is tender and flaky in the middle with crispen edges and when paired with alimentary veggies it ’ s a quick, dim-witted high protein, low carb meal .
Honey Garlic Salmon is the best stave top pink-orange recipe for busy weeknights. Juicy salmon and crisp skin make this meal crazy good !
Teriyaki Salmon is made with healthy homemade teriyaki sauce and doesn ’ thymine necessitate hanker marinade. Easy salmon recipe that can be pan fried or baked, is super flavorful and quick in 30 minutes .
Lime Ginger Salmon marinated in honey, birdlime juice and pep, and then quickly broiled to perfection .
Easy Baked Salmon in Foil with dim-witted seasonings in 20 minutes. Healthy, damp and delightful meal even finical eaters will enjoy. Flake up cold leftovers and practice rather of tuna in this tuna salad recipe .
- Buy wild salmon: Species like sockey, king, spring, chinook, coho, chum or pink salmon are all wild-caught. Look for one of these names.
- Avoid Atlantic salmon – it is farmed: Farmed Atlantic salmon is widely available at the store. Wild Atlantic salmon is now considered an endangered fish, so catching it is no longer allowed. Which means it is now a farmed fish.
- Choose wild Alaskan salmon: If possible, choose wild Alaskan salmon. Alaska has banned salmon farms, so right away you know Alaskan is wild-caught. Look for any pacific wild-caught salmon and you are on the right path.
- Don’t buy organic salmon: As crazy as it sounds but organic label means it’s from a fish farm. You can’t guarantee organic wild salmon, so it’s a myth.
- Choose fattier salmon: Like a king salmon. It contains a higher level of omega 3s which as we know are great for brain health.
- Opt for darker red/orange colour: It means it carries more antioxidants which help fight cancer, inflammation, and other health-related issues.
- Don’t overcook: Wild salmon is more lean, so I always tend to cook for a few minutes less than recipe suggests to make sure it doesn’t dry out.
So, here you have 65 dinner recipes to feed your family well and end a busy day on a good note.
Would you like to start your day correct a well ? We always drink strong lemon water first thing in the dawn, followed by full fats and carbs loaded chia pudding along with 1-2 egg bites for a protein inhalation. All these dinner recipes are easy to make ahead and are part of 45 easy healthy breakfast recipes collection .
Need More Healthy Recipes?
Share this recipe:
65 Quick Easy Healthy Dinner Ideas: Chicken Tostadas
One of the most popular healthy dinner ideas, Chicken Tostadas are tasty, easy to make and kid approved. If you are looking for a quick 20 minute healthy meal for dinner tonight, you have come to the right place.
Read more: Easy Oven-Baked Baby Back Ribs
Prevent your screen from going dark
- 8 corn tortillas or tostada shells
- 3 medium tomatoes diced
- 4 medium avocado diced
- 3 tbsp bolshevik onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup coriander finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 15 oz can low sodium black beans drained and rinsed
- 3 cups shredded wimp like rotisserie or chicken front
- 1/2 cup feta or Cotija cheese crumbled
- Cooking spray I use Misto
Bake tostada shells:
Line a large baking sheet with a silicone mat and place tortillas in a single layer. Spray both sides of the tortillas with cooking spray and a sprinkle of salt. Bake at 400 degrees F for 6 minutes per side.
Make guacamole salsa:
Mix tomato, avocado, red onion, cilantro, cumin, chili powder, salt and lime juice.
Top each shell with guacamole salsa, beans, chicken and cheese.
Baking sheetSilicone baking matGlass bowls
- I like making my own tostada shells, but you can use pre-made.
- You can substitute refried beans for black beans.
- In this recipe, adjust the amount of salt in the guacamole salsa to taste. Add more or less depending on the salt content in the homemade chicken, canned beans or store-bought tostada shells.
Recipes and images are a copyright of ifoodreal.com. It is against the law to republish recipes without permission. Nutritional information is approximate .
Category : Culinary