This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy .
This is our go-to recipe for family beget togethers and company because it comes together promptly and it constantly gets rave reviews. These fish tacos are so flavorful and satisfying but you will feel good and light at the end of the meal.
This recipe is party sized and can be scaled down to feed a smaller push. It was developed by my brother-in-law, Slavik and it has been adopted by reasonably much everyone in our family. I have had so many requests to publish the recipe therefore here it is ! It ’ s an easily, excellent fish greaser recipe. Thank you Slavik for sharing your amazing fish taco with us. I ’ thousand pretty sure it ’ s impossible to ever get tired of this recipe. P.S. They equitable happen to be gluten free fish greaser !
seriously though, be generous with that fish taco sauce ! The sauce recipe was adapted from Kaylee on All Recipes. We plainly doubled it because there never seems to be enough of the sauce ; ) .
Ingredients for Fish Tacos:
We used tilapia but you are welcome to use any white fish. Salmon or prawn would be amazing as well !
Fish Taco Toppings:
*Cotija cheese is a mexican cheese that crumbles when you grate it ; similar to feta but much mild in flavor and not about as salty. It is cheap and found in the refrigerated tall mallow section of the grocery store .
Ingredients for Best Fish Taco Sauce:
For the pisces taco sauce, all you need is sour cream, mayonnaise, birdlime juice, garlic powderize and sriracha. The sriracha gives it a little complain of spiciness so you can add more or less based on your predilection. This taco sauce is basically a lime crema – the perfective blend of nip and heating system ( print the recipe below ) .
How to Make Fish Tacos:
1. Line a large baking sail with parchment or silicone lining. In a small dish, stir together seasonings : 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, 1 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper and evenly sprinkle the season mix over both sides of tilapia .
2. lightly drizzle pisces with olive petroleum and top each man with a dot of butter. Baked at 375˚F for 20-25 minute. If you want it to get a short browned around the edges, you can broil for 3-5 minutes at the end if desired .
3. Combine all the Taco sauce ingredients : 1/2 cup sour skim, 1/3 cup Mayo, 2 Tbsp calcium hydroxide juice ( from 1 medium linden ), 1 tsp garlic powderize, 1 tsp Sriracha sauce, or to taste in a medium bowl or a large measure cup and whisk together until well blended. It ’ s actually fun and feels like dining out to serve the sauce in a coerce bottle like this one .
4. To serve the taco, toast cursorily toast the corn tortilla on a boastfully dry frying pan or griddle over medium/high heating system .
5. To assemble : originate with the pisces then add remaining ingredients finishing off with a generous sprinkle of cotija cheese and ultimately that amazing taco sauce ! Serve with a fresh birdlime wedge to squeeze extra calcium hydroxide juice over taco .
Mmmm sol much sauce ! I ’ m so crazy about this greaser sauce. badly the best !
⬇ Print-Friendly Fish Tacos Recipe:
Fish Tacos Recipe with Best Fish Taco Sauce!
Our all-time favorite fish greaser recipe ! These are loaded with fresh ingredients and absolutely seasoned plump fish. Do n’t skip the best fish greaser sauce – an irresistible garlic linden crema .
Cost to Make:
Dinner, Lunch, Main Course
Fish Taco Ingredients:
small white corn tortillas
Fish Taco Toppings:
small empurpled cabbage
Read more: Crab Fried Rice
medium avocado, sliced
read-only memory tomatoes, diced ( optional )
diced red onion
bunch Cilantro, long stems removed
1 cup Cotija cheese, grated
birdlime cut into 8 wedges to serve
Fish Taco Sauce Ingredients:
lime juice, from 1 medium lime
Sriracha sauce, or to taste
US Customary – Metric
- Line big baking sheet with parchment or silicone liner. In a small dish, trust seasonings : 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, 1 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper and evenly sprinkle seasoning mix over both sides of tilapia .
- thinly drizzle fish with olive oil and dot each assemble with butter. Bake at 375 for 20-25 min. To brown edges, broil for 3-5 minutes at the end if desired .
- Combine all Taco sauce ingredients in a culture medium bowl and whisk until well blended .
- To serve the greaser, toast quickly toast the corn tortilla on a large dry frying pan or griddle over medium/high estrus .
- To assemble : startle with pieces of fish then add remaining ingredients finishing with a generous sprinkle of cotija tall mallow and ultimately that amazing greaser sauce ! Serve with a fresh lime wedge to squeeze over greaser .
pisces Tacos Recipe with Best Fish Taco Sauce !
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g
Vitamin A 345IU
Vitamin C 13.9mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet .
Nutrition DisclosureInstagram If you make this recipe, I ’ d love to see pics of your creations on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter ! Hashtag them # natashaskitchen
Love Tacos ? Don ’ t miss our most popular greaser recipes hera ( the beef bulgogi and prawn tacos are completely faint worthy ! )
Read more: Garlic Roasted Radishes
I ’ m sol tempted to make these again for dinner tonight. I will never stop loving this recipe ! I hope you all love it equally much as we do .
Category : Culinary