What better way to use up leftover corned gripe after St. Patrick ’ s Day, served hot or cold, this is the best recipe out there ! Or pop this Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe in the boring cooker for a worry-free meal !
How to Make a Corned Beef Sandwich
With a handful of ingredients, this corned beef sandwich is fix in 3 elementary steps !
- Toast 4 slices of rye bread and spread Dijon mustard on two of the slices (you can use yellow mustard if you prefer).
- Layer on the swiss cheese, corned beef, coleslaw and pickle slices.
- Spread the remaining two slices of bread with thousand island dressing (or Russian dressing) and top sandwiches.
garnishee with pickle spears on the side .
Aside from the standard coleslaw, swiss cheese, and pickles, there are lots of other things to stack on a corned beef sandwich!
- Caramelized onions or some sautéed sliced mushrooms
- Pepperoncini and jalapenos are a good substitute for the pickles to spice it up.
- Or swap out the classic coleslaw for a tangy dill pickle coleslaw.
- Thinly sliced tomatoes will add a punch of color and flavor, too.
Feel release to get creative a long as you don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate skimp on the piles and piles of slice corned beef !
More Ways to Enjoy Leftover Corned Beef
Corned Beef Sandwich
Piled high with corned beef, coleslaw, swiss cheese, served with Russian dressing held between two pieces of rye bread, corned beef sandwiches are delightfully messy, too!
4 slices rye boodle
2 tablespoons dijon mustard
2 tablespoons thousand island dressing or russian dress
4 slices swiss tall mallow
½ cup cook colelsaw
dill fix slices optional
6 ounces sliced cooked corn beef
Follow Spend with Pennies on Pinterest
- lightly toast boodle. Spread 2 slices with dijon mustard .
- Layer with swiss tall mallow, corned beef, coleslaw and dill pickle slices .
- Spread thousand island dressing on the remaining 2 slices .
- top sandwiches and serve with a pickle .
CORNED BEEF: This can be made with leftover corned beef or sliced corned beef from the delicatessen. Corned beef can be sliced or pulled.
Read more: BBQ Baked Chicken Wings
( Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. )
Read more: Crab Fried Rice
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encourage and appreciate. Copying and/or pasting entire recipes to any social media is rigorously prohibited. Please watch my photograph use policy here
Fave Sandwich Recipes
Category : Culinary