Jump to Recipe
Print Recipe This Oven Baked Chicken Thighs recipe is ready to eat in just 35 minutes. When chicken thighs are roasted in the oven, they are so fat with deliciously crisp skin .
This recipe costs about $ 5.26 to make eight servings. That is precisely $ 0.66 per serve !
I recommend serving the roasted wimp thigh with Roasted Broccoli, italian Salad, Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes, and these Crescent Rolls .
Oven-Baked Chicken Thighs
There are a fortune of Oven Baked Chicken Thighs recipes out there on the internet. I ’ ve added my recipe to the number because it is an easy, non-complicated, fuss-free meal bursting with season. And don ’ thyroxine even get me started on the crisp bark !
Chicken thighs are darkness meat that is naturally more flavorful than other pieces such as the summit. When you add my bare zest blend before bake, these are off the charts delicious .
The peel is perfectly crisp, while the kernel is juicy and tender. This recipe is versatile because it is a basic chicken recipe that goes well with barely about any side dish. You can even increase the spice for this recipe by adding a touch of chili powder and cayenne .
For a hands-free, simple chicken recipe to add to your menu rotation, these Oven Baked Chicken Thighs are my top recommendation. If you ’ rhenium looking for a broiler recipe, then check out my broil Chicken Thighs .
What temp should Chicken Thighs be cooked to ?
The home temperature should read 165 degrees .
Should I cover chicken with thwart when baking ?
There is no need to cover the bake smasher before baking these chicken thighs. Leaving it uncover is what helps the skin get extra crisp during the baking time .
Can you overcook chicken thighs ?
While you can overcook chicken thighs, it is more difficult to do than overcook chicken breasts. This is another reason I love cooking chicken second joint. It results in juicy kernel every meter a long as you bake until the home temperature reaches 165 degrees .
How to bake Chicken Thighs in the oven :
STEP ONE: First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat a bake cup of tea with cooking spray .
STEP TWO: Next, brush olive anoint over the wimp second joint. then combine the seasonings in a humble bowling ball .
STEP THREE: Sprinkle the seasoning blend over both sides of the chicken thigh before placing them in the broil smasher .
STEP FOUR: Finally, bake in the preheat oven for 30-40 minutes .
Cook ’ south Tools :
How retentive is it beneficial for :
SERVE: You can keep the roast chicken thighs at board temperature for up to two hours before they will need to be refrigerated .
STORE: Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days .
FREEZE: Once the chicken is cool, place it in a freezer-safe container or Ziploc bag. freeze for 4-5 months. Defrost the chicken in the refrigerator nightlong and then warm the chicken in a 350 degree F oven for 10-20 minutes, or until heated through .
How much will this Oven Baked Chicken Thighs recipe cost to make :
RECIPE COST: $5.26
PER SERVING COST: $0.66
NOTE: The recipe prices are calculated using grocery store websites. The actual cost of the recipe will vary depending on what ingredients you already have.
- 8 wimp thighs –$4.80
- 2 Tablespoons olive vegetable oil –$0.28
- 1 teaspoon salt –$0.01
- ½ teaspoon pepper –$0.03
- ½ teaspoon paprika –$0.01
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder –$0.03
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley –$0.10
More chicken Main Dish Recipes :
Oven-Baked Chicken Thighs
This Oven Baked Chicken Thighs recipe is quick to eat in good 35 minutes. When chicken thighs are roasted in the oven, they are then fat with lusciously crisp clamber .
- 8 chicken thighs bone-in, and skin-on
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon sweet pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic gunpowder
- 1 teaspoon
Read more: Easy Oven-Baked Baby Back Ribs
PREP OVEN AND BAKING DISH:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and prepare a 9×13-inch bake dish with a luminosity coating of cooking spray .
- Brush olive anoint over the chicken second joint .
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, paprika, garlic gunpowder, and parsley .
- Sprinkle the seasoning blend over both sides of the chicken second joint and place them in the organize bake plane .
- Bake in the preheat oven, uncovered for 30-40 minutes or until the inner temperature reads 165 degrees .
- You can use boneless skinless thighs for this recipe if you prefer.
- I like to spoon some of the chicken juices about 10 minutes before it is finished to help everything crisp up in the final moments.
- You can increase the spice for this recipe by adding a pinch of chili powder and cayenne.
Tried this recipe ? Follow me @ FoodFolksandFun ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL AND GET MY DELICIOUS WEEKLY newsletter … IT ‘S detached !