Oven Baked Firecracker Salmon recipe with an incredible sauce is an easy to make dinner in minutes!
succulent Firecracker Salmon recipe, flaky and tender on the inside with crisp edges. A hint of garlic, ginger, soy sauce and optional brown university carbohydrate make up one of the best sauces to cook your pink-orange fillets in. But it ’ s the crimson chili flakes and sriracha sauce that gives this salmon recipe its repute !
Firecracker smothered salmon is one of the tastiest seafood dinners you will make. Sweet and salty with a touch of spice — our addictive firecracker sauce pairs beautifully with fresh salmon fillets .
With fair a handful of ingredients and a few minutes of homework time, this pink-orange recipe is sol simple to make.
Marinated in a firecracker sauce for deoxyadenosine monophosphate long as time allows, then pan seared to get those incredible crisp edges before finishing it off in the oven. If you loved our embrown butter salmon, then you will fall in love with this raw salmon recipe !
Or, merely bake it from the beginning and have yourself a delightful seafood dinner. Flakey and tender, you will LOVE the results .
HOW TO MAKE SAUCE FOR SALMON
- Mix together marinade ingredients.
- Coat salmon in the sauce.
- Refrigerate for as long or as little as you want.
If you don ’ t have time to marinade, don ’ metric ton worry. There is so much season in this salmon recipe, they burst through in each taste, regardless of marinade .
HOW TO BAKE SALMON
This salmon recipe comes together reasonably cursorily .
- Preheat your oven.
- Sear salmon fillets in a hot pan over medium heat. You may need to sear in batches of two, depending on the size of your pan.
- Sear for 2-3 minutes each side, just enough to char the edges a little and create that super crispy exterior.
- Transfer to the oven and finish off cooking until tender and flakes easily with a fork.
What if you don ’ t have all of the ingredients ? This recipe is versatile, you can adapt it to suit the ingredients you already have on hand .
Don ’ metric ton have chili sauce ? Replace it with Frank ’ s hot sauce or function Buffalo sauce. Just add your ingredients in small increments, taste testing as you go to get the heating system levels veracious for your tastes .
HOW CAN I MAKE IT LOW CARB?
easily ! The only ingredient in the recipe that needs to be substituted is brown university sugar. You can use a brown boodle bait to make it Keto friendly .
Be wholly comfortable knowing you can make a crazy commodity pink-orange recipe in the comfort of your identical own kitchen in no clock at all !
HOW TO STORE COOKED SALMON
Salmon will last up to 3 days in the refrigerator if stored by rights .
- Store cooled salmon in an airtight container. Seal and refrigerate.
- To freeze, store cooled salmon in sealed airtight containers for up to 3 months.
MORE SALMON RECIPES
Firecracker Salmon on VIDEO
Oven Baked Firecracker Salmon fillets with an incredible sauce is an easy to make salmon recipe in minutes! Flakey on the inside with seared, crispy edges, then finished off in the oven to bake until tender!
SAVE go to your favorites
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive anoint
- 1 tablespoons low sodium low soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Heinz chili sauce ( substitute with Buffalo sauce or hot sauce to suit your heat preference )
- 1 teaspoon brown boodle ( or brown carbohydrate substitute ) — OPTIONAL
- pinch of crushed crimson chili flakes
- 1-2 teaspoons sriracha ( align to suit your heat predilection )
- 4 skin off pink-orange fillets
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika ( balmy, smoky or hot )
- 1/4 cup chives chop
In a shallow bowl, whisk together the minced garlic, minced ginger, olive oil, soy sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, red chili flakes and sriracha to combine.
Season salmon with salt, pepper and paprika. Add salmon fillets to the marinade, turning each to evenly coat in the sauce.
- cover with plastic wrap and let marinade in the refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight ( if time allows ) .
Preheat oven to 370°F (190°C). Heat an oven proof skillet over medium heat with a small drizzle of oil.
- dried-up salmon for 2-3 minutes on both sides, undisturbed, to get courteous crust. ( You may need to sear in batches depending on the size of your frying pan. ) transfer to plate and repeat with remaining salmon.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
Serve warm with chop chives.
Return all pink-orange fillets to the frying pan. alternatively, remove to baking dish .
FOR ADDED FLAVOUR: Make a double batch of firecracker sauce. Brush the salmon after baking with the extra sauce before serving.
Read more: Easy Oven-Baked Baby Back Ribs