*This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure and terms for more info.* ready for a FREE Christmas bodily process for kids ? Grab this Q-tip tree painting FREE Printable and create Christmas dot painting art projects that kids love doing !
We are barely a week away from Christmas interruption, which means my kids will be home and bouncing off the walls with excitement ! That ’ s equal parts fun and terrific for me, my kids have a lot of energy .
I try to combat the Christmas hyper vibration with some fun structured activities both out of the house and at home. Fun Christmas crafts for kids or Christmas artwork projects keep kids entertained and help us keep things balanced and less nerve-racking. not to mention a free Christmas activity is constantly a welcome idea in our home !
We have fallen in love with q-tip art this year, and a Christmas dot painting felt in order ! If you haven ’ thymine hear of these, basically one fills in the scatter painting by using a Q-tip. It ’ s like a kind friendly pointillism ( that I know many teens and adults enjoy excessively ) !
It ’ mho in truth easy, it ’ second very bum to gather supplies if you don ’ thymine already have them. But best of all, it ’ s a actually FUN Christmas scatter painting plan that encourages creativity !
And we have you covered with two versions of a Q-tip tree painting template perfective for younger or older kids !
Continue to Content
Q-tip Tree Painting: Christmas Dot Painting
Create a fun and easy Christmas craft for kids with these barren Q-tip tree painting printables to create fun Christmas dot painting crafts .
- – 5-10 Q-tips
- – Q-tip tree painting printable
- – A few colors of washable paint or acrylic paints
- – (Optional) Green cardstock
- – Printer to print download (you can also send it to Staples or Office Max if you don’t have a printer)
- Download the free Q-tip tree painting printable.
- Print Q-tip tree painting prints on either white or green cardstock to create a tree base
- Place a few blots of paint on a washable plate to create a paint pallet.
- Place Q-tips next to paints to be used as the brush/paint applicators.
- Decorate the Christmas trees using individual dots from the Q-tip applicator. Have fun creating any type of tree and be creative with your Christmas dot painting!
- Let dry and enjoy your easy Q Tip Christmas tree project!
I love to reuse a paper udder and put it on my board to help prevent any paint messes .
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases .
green Cardstock Paper
Crayola Washable Kids ‘ Paint Set, 10-Colors
Did you make this project?
Please leave a gossip on the blog or share a photograph on Pinterest
Grab Your FREE Printable Here!
Both versions are attached in one file, and the download will go directly to your inbox once you confirm your e-mail. Double-check your Downloads file too- some browsers auto-download and it may be there .
But most of all ENJOY !
Like this fun Christmas activity for kids? Help spread the love by sharing it!
Here are some other fun activities for kids we think you’ll like:
50 Christmas Activities with Free Printable
Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt with Free Printable
Oversized Christmas Coloring Page
Read more : Ví dụ về lực lượng sản xuất
Get 365 Date Ideas!
We want to help you have the best date nights always ! Grab this FREE printable with 365 date ideas, a date for every day of the year therefore you never run out of ideas !
achiever ! now check your electronic mail to find your free printable download !