Save money and add a personal touch to your Christmas endowment this year by skipping the boughten vacation gift tags and print these giving tags for complimentary from your home calculator ! They will add a refer of rustic style to any giving and pair great with kraft wallpaper wrapped presents. Just download, print, and attach to your gifts with a morsel of ribbon or drawstring. Whether you are adding these dislodge printables to a holiday endowment basket, endow in a jolt, or some other type of give, they will look great, and the recipient role will love them !
Be certain to check out these Christmas gift-wrapping paper ideas for some creative ways to give your presents a gay makeover !
What’s Included With These Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags:
There are 55 printable tags with different shapes and unlike designs. There ’ randomness circle give tags, square tags, and rectangle tags in assorted sizes, so you will find the perfect one to fit on your present, whether it is boastfully or small. The circle give tags are 3 inches, the square ones are 2 inches, and the rectangle ones measure 2″ adam 3.5″. They are available in two formats ( PNG and PDF ). They have respective gay elements like caribou, Christmas trees, snowflakes, Santa, gnomes, etc .
Please note that these printables are for personal use only and not commercial use.
- Free Printable Christmas Tags (PNG Files | PDF)
- Scissors, paper trimmer and/or 3-inch circle punch
- I recommend using a paper trimmer and circle punch for cleaner lines.
- Hole punch
- Thin ribbon, string, or baker’s twine
- Dollar Tree sells a buffalo plaid ribbon with snowflakes on it that looks great with these tags.
- White Card stock, glossy sticker paper, or glossy photo paper
- I highly recommend glossy paper for these tags. I tried printing them on matte white cardstock and glossy photo paper, and the glossy version looked more professional, but card stock will work fine if that’s all you have on hand!
- Sticker paper works great as well — Just make sure you get the kind of paper for your printer (inkjet or laser)
- Don’t use regular printer paper because it will adversely affect the quality of the printables and their durability.
- For the absolute best results, take your files to an office supply store like Office Depot or Staples and have them printed on their high-quality printer to get really vivid and bright colors.
How to Download These Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags
- Download the PNG files or the PDF files by clicking the link of the format you want. You may print as many copies as you’d like as long as it’s for personal use.
- For the PDF, click the download button in the toolbar at the bottom center of the page. The button is on the far right side of the toolbar.
- For the PNG, right-click on the image and select “Save As.”
- Save the files to the folder you want.
- Open the Christmas gift tags in your photo viewer for PNG or open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat or another PDF reader software.
How to Print
- Load the cardstock, sticker paper, or photo paper into your printer’s paper tray. Make sure the glossy side is the one that will be printed on. In most cases, you want the labels to be facing down because most printers print on that side.
- Find the Paper Settings option. The location will vary depending on your OS (either under Properties (PC) or Presets (iOS)). This will allow you to select various media types that your printer can handle.
- Go to Paper Type and select the correct format.
- Go to File –> Print. Open your printer settings or printing preferences. The printing settings will vary based on your printer, but ensure the print quality is set to the “Best” setting before printing.
- If you are printing with Adobe Acrobat, select “Fit” from the printer settings.
- If you want to print an image version of the files through Preview or a similar photo viewing software, set it to “Scale to Fit” (it should be the default option).
Read more : Lực lượng 47 – Wikipedia tiếng Việt
Free Printable Christmas Gift Tag Instructions
- Use your scissors, paper trimmer, or circle punch to cut out each gift tag.
- Hole punch where the empty circle is at the top of each tag.
- Tie a piece of ribbon or string through the hole to attach the tag to your gift, or if using sticker paper, then stick it onto your package or gift.
More Free Christmas Printables
100 Best Christmas Gifts for Mom
150 DIY Christmas Gifts Under $ 10
Category : Blog