sometimes we get therefore caught up with the planning and the last-minute gift denounce that we forget to actually enjoy our favored Christmas activities .
That ’ mho why this year, we decided to put up a Christmas Bucket List.
If you are struggling to make the most out of this season, you ’ ll decidedly want to make a number of your own besides .
To make everything easier for you, I designed a printable that you can put on your electric refrigerator and check it off as you complete the activities .
There are 2 versions of the rid printable Christmas bucket list .
The first one is empty. Perfect for you to customize with your own bodily process choices .
And the other one is already filled in. It includes 26 of our front-runner Christmas activities for kids and families .
ready to turn every day of December into Winter Wonderland ?
Keep recitation this post to find out what activities are included on our list .
And, of naturally, to download your printables !
Christmas Bucket List
As I told you before, there is an evacuate version of this bucket list .
You can fill it in with your favorite vacation activities and traditions .
And if you are not truly surely what to do to make these festivities feel limited, take a look at these easy Christmas family traditions that include simple and playfulness ideas. such as having a Christmas broil day, hosting an surly sweater party, making a family time condensation, and more !
You can besides steal some of these exciting Christmas Eve traditions. There, I share a couple of simple ideas like interviewing your kin, playing clandestine Santa, or opening a give early .
And if you are looking to save money this year, I besides got you covered with these laughably simple Christmas traditions on a tight budget .
As you can tell, there are many ideas you can include on your vacation bucket list .
We decided to keep it super dim-witted this year and included these :
- Make hot cocoa. Take it to the next level by making a Hot Cocoa Bar 😉
- Take a walk in the snow.
- Build a fort.
- Write a letter to Santa. Use our free printable Letter to Santa template to use the “official” North Pole stationery.
- Make snow ice cream.
- Go ice skating.
- Read holiday books.
- Build a snowman. If it does not snow where you live, why not Roll a Snowman?
- Decorate the Christmas tree
- Have a Christmas breakfast.
- Decorate your home.
- Make a card for someone special. Take a look at this fun Christmas Pop-Up Card. It’s so easy to make!
- Sit by the fire
- Go sledding.
- Sing Christmas carols.
- Bake cookies.
- Watch a holiday movie. Set a Christmas family movie night for an activity that your kids will never forget!
- Paint the snow.
- Have a holiday family coloring night.
- Deliver treats to the neighbors.
- Create your own nativity set. We made a Nativity with toilet paper rolls. It’s easy and very inexpensive.
- Decorate gingerbread houses.
- Start a Christmas giving jar.
- Have a cookie exchange party.
- Go for a drive to see Christmas lights. And bring this fun Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt to make it even more exciting.
Remember that you can besides print this already made Christmas bucket tilt !
Whether you choose to make your own bucket list from scratch or to download our version, don ’ thymine forget that it is all about having fun and build memories ❤️
Free Printable Christmas Bucket List
ready to start your own vacation bucket list ?
Click the radio link below to download our designs and print your darling version .
Remember that arsenic farseeing as you have fun and keep the Christmas spirit in your heart, you ’ ll be able to create a memorable christmas this year .
DOWNLOAD THE CHRISTMAS BUCKET LIST
* Please remember that these printables are for personal consumption only. You may not sell or distribute the files. If you want to share them, please link to this post and not directly to the PDF files .