Vietnam’s e-Visa is a simple, online visa approval process available to citizens of 80 countries. Payment and delivery of the e-Visa is done entirely online, and takes three working days. This article lists everything you need to know about applying for Vietnam’s e-Visa. For information about Vietnam’s visa on arrival, and visa exemptions, click here.
What is Vietnam’s e-Visa?
Vietnam ‘s e-Visa is one of several visa types offered by the Vietnam Immigration Department to foreigners entering the nation. The e-Visa is valid for 30 days, and single entry only. The e-Visa costs 25 USD for batting order payments. It requires three full working days to process. As of July 2020, Vietnam ‘s e-Visa is available to nationals of 80 countries .
Travellers can apply directly for e-Visas here: Vietnam e-Visa Official Website
What You’ll Need
Before applying, make sure your nationality is one of those approved for Vietnam ’ s e-Visa :
- Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China (including Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR passport holders, not applicable to Chinese e-passport holders), Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Palau, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Romania, Russia, Salomons Islands, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Timor Leste, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, and Western Samoa.
Vietnam e-Visa Requirements :
- A passport with six (6) months’ validity
- A photo in .jpg format of your full passport data page
- A passport photo in .jpg format (4×6, white background, without glasses)
- A valid international credit or debit card
- An email address for support purposes
- A temporary address within Vietnam
- Your entry and exit dates and entry and exit points/airports
How to Apply for Vietnam’s e-Visa
- Open the official website for Vietnam’s e-Visa Application
- Upload .jpg images of your passport data page and passport photo
- Fill up all required info from your passport data page
- Fill up all required info regarding your trip
- Pay the e-Visa fee using any of the payment methods offered
- Receive your registration code and save the number
point : be indisputable to save your adjustment number – you will need it to check and download your visa late on .
Where to Download Your Vietnam e-Visa
After applying for your e-Visa on-line, you ’ ll need to wait three working days for your visa to be released. After three days, you may search for your visa at this link .
enter your registration code, e-mail, and date of birth to gain entree to your visa. Download the .pdf charge and print your e-Visa in two copies for safety when travel. If three working days have passed and your visa is distillery unavailable, e-mail Vietnam ‘s e-Visa support at this foliate.
How to Use Your e-Visa in Vietnam
Your e-Visa is valid for entry at any of 28 international checkpoints within the country, including eight external airports. For the full list of airports, seaports and border crossings where the e-Visa is accepted, please click here.
Upon arrival in Vietnam, submit your pass and your print e-Visa at the immigration counter .
tap : Keep your print e-Visa to show on deviation.
Read more : Nanoindentation
Common Questions about e-Visas
– toilet I get an reference on my 30-day e-Visa ?
Yes, but this can only be done from within Vietnam .
– toilet I enter Vietnam after the introduction date on my lotion ?
Your visa is valid from the beginning to end dates specified. You can enter the nation any meter within those dates .
– do I need to queue at the Visa on Arrival counter in Vietnam ?
You do not need to queue at Visa on Arrival counters. You can bring your print e-Visa and recommendation directly to the immigration counter .